- Stony Open Gardens 2019 takes place in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes on Saturday 22 June and Sunday 23 June.
- Opening times on both days 12 noon, finishing at 5pm.
- Venues include all the gardens and York House (MK11 1JQ) and Swinfen Harris Hall (TBC).
- Admission is by programme, costing £5 per person which lasts for the weekend. Children under 14 enter free of charge.
- The programme includes a map showing all the locations of the gardens, attractions, refreshments and disabled access.
- Where to buy ticket/maps: Ticket/maps will go on sale on 11th May 2019. Odell and Co., 60 High Street (MK11 1FA) will be the main source for pre-event tickets. York House, London Road (MK11 1JQ) and 32/34/36 Church Street (MK11 1BD) will be the main source of tickets on the day. Tickets will also be on sale at each of the individual gardens.
- Raffle tickets: Raffle tickets will be on sale, providing the opportunity to win the weekly Willen £1000 draw and to be included in the Willen rollover. For Stony Open Gardens, local businesses have donated prizes providing a third winning opportunity. Raffle tickets will also be on sale in the weeks beforehand and on the day from the same sources.
- Safety notice: Garden owners are keen to welcome visitors and help them to enjoy their gardens. In the nature of things some are more disability friendly than others and this will be indicated in the programme. Visitors do enter at their own risk and dogs can be admitted on a lead at the discretion of the garden owner.
- Car Parks: There are eight FREE car parks in the town. Click here for a map. (N.B. there is one at the the end of Oxford Street at the bottom of the map that isn't shown)