- Stony Open Gardens 2019 takes place in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes on Saturday 22 June and Sunday 23 June.
- Opening times on both days 12 noon, finishing at 5pm.
- Venues include all the gardens and York House (MK11 1JQ) and Swinfen Harris Hall (TBC).
- Admission is by programme, costing £5 per person which lasts for the weekend. Children under 14 enter free of charge.
- The programme includes a map showing all the locations of the gardens, attractions, refreshments and disabled access.
- Programmes can be purchased in advance from the Willen Book and Charity shops and Odells in the High Street, Stony Stratford. Other outlets will be identified and publicised nearer the time.
- Programmes can also be purchased on the day from York House and any of the gardens.
Raffle tickets will also be on sale in the weeks beforehand and on the day from the same sources.
Safety notice: garden owners are keen to welcome visitors and help them to enjoy their gardens. In the nature of things some are more disability friendly than others and this will be indicated in the programme. Visitors do enter at their own risk and dogs can be admitted on a lead at the discretion of the garden owner.
All monies from the sale of programmes, raffle tickets, plants and refreshments go to Willen Hospice. A proportion of the sale of artworks also goes to Willen.